NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the 22nd Annual General Meeting of Sazgar Engineering Works Limited will be held at Four Seasons Banquet Hall, Lala Zar Commercial Market, 0.5 KM – Main Raiwind Road, Thokar Niaz Baig, Lahore on Saturday, September 14, 2013 at 11:00 A.M. to transact the following businesses:
- To confirm the minutes of 21st Annual General Meeting of the Company held on September 29, 2012.
- To receive, consider and adopt the Annual Audited Accounts of the company for the year ended 30th June, 2013 together with the Directors’ and Auditors’ Reports thereon.
- To approve the payment of final cash dividend @ 10% of current paid up share capital i.e. Rupee 1.00/- per ordinary share for the year ended June 30, 2013 as recommended by the Board of Directors.
- To appoint Auditors and fix their remuneration for the year ending June 30, 2014.
- To transact any other business which may be placed before the meeting with the permission of the Chairperson.
By order of the Board
August 23, 2013 Arshad Mahmood (Company Secretary)
a. The share transfer books of the company will remain closed from September 08, 2013 to September 14, 2013 (both days inclusive). Transfers received in order at the share registrar office M/s Corp Tec Associates (Pvt.) Ltd., 503-E, Johar Town, Lahore at the close of business on 7th September, 2013 will be treated in time for entitlement of cash dividend and to attend the Annual General Meeting.
b. A member entitled to attend and vote at this meeting may appoint another member as his/her proxy to attend the meeting and vote for his/her behalf. Proxies in order to be effective must be received at the Share Registrar Office duly stamped and signed not less than 48 hours before the time of holding the meeting.
c. Members are requested to promptly communicate change in their addresses, if any.
CDC Account Holders will further have to follow the guidelines as laid down in Circular 1 dated January 26, 2000 issued by Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan for attending the meeting and appointment of proxies.